Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OOSPORES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOSPORES exist?
Definitions of OOSPORES in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick-walled sexual spore that develops from a fertilized oosphere in some algae and fungi
- adj - a fertilized egg within an oogonium [n -S] : OOSPORIC
There are 8 letters in OOSPORES: E O O O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OOSPORES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOSPORES plus a wildcard: OOSPORES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOSPORES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OOSPORES
- Figure 5 Microscopic view of the reproductive structures of ...
- Tobacco Blue Mold Field Survey Form
- Introduction to Oomycetes
- Water Mold Saprolegnia
- ... oospores (F) aplerotic oospore. Scale bars 100 m (A B) 25 m
- coenocytic hyphae ( click to enlarge image )
- Each oosphere develops into an ospore after fertilization.
- University of Illinois Plant Clinic Anthracnose Leaf Blight on Corn ...
- Figure 1. The disease cycle of Pythium damping-off and crown and root ...
- Downy mildew.jpg (60208 bytes)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.