Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFICER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICER exist?
Definitions of OFFICER in dictionaries:
- noun - any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- noun - someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- noun - a member of a police force
- noun - a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
- verb - direct or command as an officer
- One who holds an office of authority or trust in an organization, such as a corporation or government.
- One who holds a commission in the armed forces.
- A person licensed in the merchant marine as master, mate, chief engineer, or assistant engineer.
- A police officer.
- v - to furnish with officers (persons holding positions of authority)
There are 7 letters in OFFICER: C E F F I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFICER plus a wildcard: OFFICER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFICER
- New Jersey Next Stop
- Police officer Plus Adult Costume from 64.22 - Costumes at Gigaweb ...
- Police officer Oliver Clothesoff Halloween Costume
- Oath of Commissioned officers
- Police officer - Law And Government
- Police officer includes Shirt Pants Hat Belt and One Badge ...
- ... members. Special Constable and Police officer standing back to back
- ... CRIME PREVENTION POLICE officer image - Visual Dictionary Online
- Police officer Bunting 25.89 - Boys Costumes Kids Halloween ...
- historical fancy dress historical costume historical costumes