Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFICER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICER exist?
Definitions of OFFICER in dictionaries:
- noun - any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- noun - someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- noun - a member of a police force
- noun - a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
- verb - direct or command as an officer
- One who holds an office of authority or trust in an organization, such as a corporation or government.
- One who holds a commission in the armed forces.
- A person licensed in the merchant marine as master, mate, chief engineer, or assistant engineer.
- A police officer.
- verb - to furnish with officers (persons holding positions of authority)
There are 7 letters in OFFICER: C E F F I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFICER plus a wildcard: OFFICER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFICER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.