Scrabble word: OFFICER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICER exist?
Definitions of OFFICER in dictionaries:
- noun - any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- noun - someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- noun - a member of a police force
- noun - a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
- verb - direct or command as an officer
- One who holds an office of authority or trust in an organization, such as a corporation or government.
- One who holds a commission in the armed forces.
- A person licensed in the merchant marine as master, mate, chief engineer, or assistant engineer.
- A police officer.
- verb - to furnish with officers (persons holding positions of authority)