Is OFFICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- noun - professional or clerical workers in an office
- noun - a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities
- noun - a job in an organization
- A place in which business, clerical, or professional activities are conducted.
- The administrative personnel, executives, or staff working in such a place.
- A duty or function assigned to or assumed by someone.
- A position of authority, duty, or trust given to a person, as in a government or corporation: the office of vice president.
- A subdivision of a governmental department: the U.
- A major executive division of a government: the British Home Office.
- The parts of a house, such as the laundry and kitchen, in which servants carry out household work.
- The canonical hours.
- A prayer service in the Anglican Church, such as Morning or Evening Prayer.
- Often used to modify another noun: office furniture; office buildings.
- noun - a position of authority
There are 6 letters in OFFICE: C E F F I O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFICE, to go: OFFICE?
Rearrange the letters in OFFICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OFFICE
What's nearby OFFICE
Lookup in Wiki for OFFICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFICE"