Scrabble word: OFFICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICE exist?
Definitions of OFFICE in dictionaries:
- noun - place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- noun - professional or clerical workers in an office
- noun - a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities
- noun - a job in an organization
- A place in which business, clerical, or professional activities are conducted.
- The administrative personnel, executives, or staff working in such a place.
- A duty or function assigned to or assumed by someone.
- A position of authority, duty, or trust given to a person, as in a government or corporation: the office of vice president.
- A subdivision of a governmental department: the U.
- A major executive division of a government: the British Home Office.
- The parts of a house, such as the laundry and kitchen, in which servants carry out household work.
- The canonical hours.
- A prayer service in the Anglican Church, such as Morning or Evening Prayer.
- Often used to modify another noun: office furniture; office buildings.
- noun - a position of authority