Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICE exist?
Definitions of OFFICE in dictionaries:
- noun - place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- noun - professional or clerical workers in an office
- noun - a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities
- noun - a job in an organization
- A place in which business, clerical, or professional activities are conducted.
- The administrative personnel, executives, or staff working in such a place.
- A duty or function assigned to or assumed by someone.
- A position of authority, duty, or trust given to a person, as in a government or corporation: the office of vice president.
- A subdivision of a governmental department: the U.
- A major executive division of a government: the British Home Office.
- The parts of a house, such as the laundry and kitchen, in which servants carry out household work.
- The canonical hours.
- A prayer service in the Anglican Church, such as Morning or Evening Prayer.
- Often used to modify another noun: office furniture; office buildings.
- noun - a position of authority
There are 6 letters in OFFICE: C E F F I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFICE plus a wildcard: OFFICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.