Scrabble word: OFFICES
Is OFFICES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OFFICES in dictionaries:
- noun - place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- noun - professional or clerical workers in an office
- noun - a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a position of authority
There are 7 letters in OFFICES: C E F F I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICES
Click to search all anagrams of OFFICES plus a wildcard: OFFICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICES
Images for OFFICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.