Scrabble word: OFFICERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICERS exist?
Definitions of OFFICERS in dictionaries:
- noun - any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- noun - someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- noun - a member of a police force
- noun - a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
- verb - direct or command as an officer
- verb - to furnish with officers (persons holding positions of authority)
There are 8 letters in OFFICERS: C E F F I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFICERS plus a wildcard: OFFICERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFICERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.