Scrabble word: MILDEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILDEW exist?
Definitions of MILDEW in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial (usually white) growth on organic matter
- verb - become moldy
- Any of various fungi that form a superficial, usually whitish growth on plants and various organic materials.
- A superficial coating or discoloration of organic materials, such as cloth, paper, or leather, caused by fungi, especially under damp conditions.
- A plant disease caused by such fungi.
- verb - to affect with mildew (a whitish growth produced by fungi)