Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILDEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILDEW exist?
Definitions of MILDEW in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial (usually white) growth on organic matter
- verb - become moldy
- Any of various fungi that form a superficial, usually whitish growth on plants and various organic materials.
- A superficial coating or discoloration of organic materials, such as cloth, paper, or leather, caused by fungi, especially under damp conditions.
- A plant disease caused by such fungi.
- v - to affect with mildew (a whitish growth produced by fungi)
There are 6 letters in MILDEW: D E I L M W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILDEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILDEW plus a wildcard: MILDEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILDEW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILDEW
- Mold and mildew Removal and Prevention
- FilePowdery mildew.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Difference between mold and mildew
- Powdery mildew - The P&PDL Picture of the Week - Plant & Pest ...
- mildew a form of mold is often seen as black white or greenish ...
- FileOak mildew.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Red alert for the Riverland - Downy mildew Status as of 5pm 9112010
- Figure 2. Established Powdery mildew Infection
- Powdery mildew of pea
- Mold Or mildew Does Bleach Kill Mold
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.