Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEANNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEANNESS exist?
Definitions of MEANNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being deliberately mean
- noun - extreme stinginess
- The state of being inferior in quality, character, or value; commonness.
- The quality or state of being selfish or stingy.
- A spiteful or malicious act.
- adj - inferior in grade, quality, or character
- v - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 8 letters in MEANNESS: A E E M N N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEANNESS plus a wildcard: MEANNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEANNESS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEANNESS
- The Deeper Issues that Produce meanness WHY WE SUFFER
- Crime and meanness We know whose fault it is The Jury Room
- Quotes about meanness
- meanness WritersCafe.org The Online Writing Community
- SodaHead.com - The Doctor is In Lucy Van Pelts Online Fan Club
- meanness key for Jets blue-liner Winnipeg Jets Sports ...
- Effect of Income Inequality of Managers on meanness
- little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a ...
- just dont understand meanness in any form but Im especially ...
- meanness (InkABodARTS) on Twitter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.