Scrabble word: JEALOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEALOUS exist?
Definitions of JEALOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - showing extreme cupidity
- adj - suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
- Fearful or wary of being supplanted; apprehensive of losing affection or position.
- Resentful or bitter in rivalry; envious: jealous of the success of others.
- Inclined to suspect rivalry.
- Having to do with or arising from feelings of envy, apprehension, or bitterness: jealous thoughts.
- Vigilant in guarding something: We are jealous of our good name.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “resentfully or painfully desirous of another’s advantages”: jealous of her friend’s success; covetous of his neighbor’s possessions; envious of their art collection.
- adj - resentful of another's advantages
There are 7 letters in JEALOUS: A E J L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JEALOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JEALOUS plus a wildcard: JEALOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEALOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JEALOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.