Scrabble word: JOULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOULE exist?
Definitions of JOULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- noun - English physicist who established the mechanical theory of heat and discovered the first law of thermodynamics (1818-1889)
- The International System unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy.
- A unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of 1 ampere is passed through a resistance of 1 ohm for 1 second.
- A unit of energy equal to the work done when a force of 1 newton acts through a distance of 1 meter.
- noun - a unit of energy