Scrabble word: JOULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOULE exist?
Definitions of JOULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- noun - English physicist who established the mechanical theory of heat and discovered the first law of thermodynamics (1818-1889)
- The International System unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy.
- A unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of 1 ampere is passed through a resistance of 1 ohm for 1 second.
- A unit of energy equal to the work done when a force of 1 newton acts through a distance of 1 meter.
- noun - a unit of energy
There are 5 letters in JOULE: E J L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOULE plus a wildcard: JOULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOULE
Images for JOULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.