Scrabble word: INTUITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTUITIVE exist?
Definitions of INTUITIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - spontaneously derived from or prompted by a natural tendency
- adj - obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or observation
- Of, relating to, or arising from intuition.
- Known or perceived through intuition.
- Possessing or demonstrating intuition.
There are 9 letters in INTUITIVE: E I I I N T T U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTUITIVE plus a wildcard: INTUITIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTUITIVE
Images for INTUITIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.