Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEAVING exist?
Definitions of HEAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- noun - breathing heavily (as after exertion)
- noun - the act of lifting something with great effort
- noun - throwing something heavy (with great effort)
- verb - utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- verb - throw with great effort
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - lift or elevate
- verb - move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- v - to lift forcefully
There are 7 letters in HEAVING: A E G H I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEAVING plus a wildcard: HEAVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAVING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEAVING
- heaving fun at the pool Wallpapers Galaxy
- 550 Paracord Cord Key Lanyard Monkey Fist 3 4 Steel Core Self Defense ...
- History The heaving line knot and variations on it have been ...
- severely cracked heaving slab floors in a home in Carthage
- ... of Abstract Indian Flag Draw With Paint Colors heaving Flying Pige
- Frost heaving - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Johnny Depp heaving a drink famous-wallpapers
- ASCS Jonathan Visser throws a heaving line as HMNZS OTAGO comes ...
- heaving the Halberd - Ancient History Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.