Scrabble word: GROWLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROWLER exist?
Definitions of GROWLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker whose voice sounds like a growl
- noun - a small iceberg or ice floe just large enough to be hazardous for shipping
- One, such as a dog, that growls.
- A small iceberg.
- A container, such as a pail or pitcher, that is used for carrying beer.
- An electromagnetic device with two poles, used for magnetizing, demagnetizing, and finding short-circuited coils.
- verb - to utter a deep, harsh sound