Scrabble word: GRAZING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAZING exist?
Definitions of GRAZING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grazing
- noun - the act of brushing against while passing
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- noun - land used for the feeding of animals
There are 7 letters in GRAZING: A G G I N R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAZING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAZING plus a wildcard: GRAZING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAZING
Images for GRAZING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.