Scrabble word: GLORIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLORIFY exist?
Definitions of GLORIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - bestow glory upon
- verb - elevate or idealize, in allusion to Christ's transfiguration
- verb - cause to seem more splendid
- To give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.
- To cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case: Your descriptions have glorified an average house into a mansion.
- To give glory to, especially through worship.
- verb - to bestow honor or praise on
There are 7 letters in GLORIFY: F G I L O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLORIFY plus a wildcard: GLORIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLORIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLORIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.