Scrabble word: GLORIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLORIFY exist?
Definitions of GLORIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - bestow glory upon
- verb - elevate or idealize, in allusion to Christ's transfiguration
- verb - cause to seem more splendid
- To give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.
- To cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case: Your descriptions have glorified an average house into a mansion.
- To give glory to, especially through worship.
- verb - to bestow honor or praise on