Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLORIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLORIFY exist?
Definitions of GLORIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - bestow glory upon
- verb - elevate or idealize, in allusion to Christ's transfiguration
- verb - cause to seem more splendid
- To give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.
- To cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case: Your descriptions have glorified an average house into a mansion.
- To give glory to, especially through worship.
- v - to bestow honor or praise on
There are 7 letters in GLORIFY: F G I L O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLORIFY plus a wildcard: GLORIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLORIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLORIFY
- concert basic flyer glorify choir concert deaf ministry flyer glorify ...
- glorify God Brookwood Covenant Church
- glorify God designeddeveloped by Allies Interactive Services
- ... 10-11 Whatever You Do glorify God Give Attention to Reading
- promote blue wallpapers 1920x1200 not working copy paste glorifyradio ...
- hands glorify thy name 6 repeat choreography in all the earth 8 9 ...
- Holy Right Stand As One LP (1986) glorify The Turd
- Gods Property The 1st Follower
- Joshua 1-21 - glorify Jesus
- Instructive or glorifying The Columbus Dispatch