Scrabble word: FLICKER
Is FLICKER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a momentary flash of light
- noun - North American woodpecker
- noun - the act of moving back and forth
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - shine unsteadily
- verb - flash intermittently
- See Synonyms at flutter.
- To cause to move waveringly.
- A brief movement; a tremor.
- An inconstant or wavering light.
- A brief or slight sensation: a flicker of doubt.
- A movie.
- verb - to move waveringly
There are 7 letters in FLICKER: C E F I K L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLICKER
Click to search all anagrams of FLICKER plus a wildcard: FLICKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLICKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLICKER
Lookup in Wiki for FLICKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.