Is FIXATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIXATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - attach (oneself) to a person or thing in a neurotic way
- verb - pay attention to exclusively and obsessively
- verb - make fixed, stable or stationary
- verb - become fixed (on)
- To make fixed, stable, or stationary.
- To focus one’s eyes or attention on: fixate a faint object.
- To command the attention of exclusively or repeatedly; preoccupy obsessively: “Movies and television seem especially fixated on the troubled Vietnam veteran” (James Hall-Sheehy).
- To attach (oneself) to a person or thing in an immature or neurotic fashion.
- To cause (the libido) to be arrested at an early stage of psychosexual development.
- To focus the eyes or attention.
- To form a fixation; become attached to in an immature or neurotic way.
- To be arrested at an early stage of psychosexual development.
- verb - to make stable or stationary
There are 6 letters in FIXATE: A E F I T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIXATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIXATE, to go: FIXATE?
Rearrange the letters in FIXATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIXATE
What's nearby FIXATE
Lookup in Wiki for FIXATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIXATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIXATE"