Scrabble word: FIXATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIXATE exist?
Definitions of FIXATE in dictionaries:
- verb - attach (oneself) to a person or thing in a neurotic way
- verb - pay attention to exclusively and obsessively
- verb - make fixed, stable or stationary
- verb - become fixed (on)
- To make fixed, stable, or stationary.
- To focus one’s eyes or attention on: fixate a faint object.
- To command the attention of exclusively or repeatedly; preoccupy obsessively: “Movies and television seem especially fixated on the troubled Vietnam veteran” (James Hall-Sheehy).
- To attach (oneself) to a person or thing in an immature or neurotic fashion.
- To cause (the libido) to be arrested at an early stage of psychosexual development.
- To focus the eyes or attention.
- To form a fixation; become attached to in an immature or neurotic way.
- To be arrested at an early stage of psychosexual development.
- verb - to make stable or stationary
There are 6 letters in FIXATE: A E F I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIXATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIXATE plus a wildcard: FIXATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIXATE
Images for FIXATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.