Scrabble word: EYEBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EYEBALL exist?
Definitions of EYEBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - the ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- verb - look at
- The globe-shaped portion of the eye surrounded by the socket and covered externally by the eyelids.
- The eye itself.
- To look over carefully; scrutinize.
- To measure or estimate roughly by sight: eyeballed the area of the wall that needed paint.
- noun - the organ of sight
- adj - to watch closely [v EYED, EYING or EYEING, EYES] : EYEABLE