Scrabble word: EYEBALL
Is EYEBALL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EYEBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - the ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- verb - look at
- The globe-shaped portion of the eye surrounded by the socket and covered externally by the eyelids.
- The eye itself.
- To look over carefully; scrutinize.
- To measure or estimate roughly by sight: eyeballed the area of the wall that needed paint.
- noun - the organ of sight
- adj - to watch closely [v EYED, EYING or EYEING, EYES] : EYEABLE
There are 7 letters in EYEBALL: A B E E L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EYEBALL
Click to search all anagrams of EYEBALL plus a wildcard: EYEBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EYEBALL
Images for EYEBALL
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.