Scrabble word: BELLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELLY exist?
Definitions of BELLY in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - a protruding abdomen
- noun - a part that bulges deeply
- noun - the hollow inside of something
- noun - the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- verb - swell out or bulge out
- The underside of the body of certain vertebrates, such as snakes and fish.
- The stomach.
- An appetite for food.
- The womb; the uterus.
- A part that bulges or protrudes: the belly of a sail.
- The bulging, central part of a muscle.
- A deep, hollow interior: the belly of a ship.
- verb - to swell out
There are 5 letters in BELLY: B E L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELLY plus a wildcard: BELLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELLY
Images for BELLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.