Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPONENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPONENT exist?
Definitions of EXPONENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- noun - someone who expounds and interprets or explains
- noun - a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- One that expounds or interprets.
- One that speaks for, represents, or advocates: Our senator is an exponent of free trade.
- A number or symbol, as 3 in (x + y)3, placed to the right of and above another number, symbol, or expression, denoting the power to which that number, symbol, or expression is to be raised.
- verb - to explain in detail
There are 8 letters in EXPONENT: E E N N O P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPONENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPONENT plus a wildcard: EXPONENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPONENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPONENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.