Scrabble word: EXPONENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPONENT exist?
Definitions of EXPONENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- noun - someone who expounds and interprets or explains
- noun - a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- One that expounds or interprets.
- One that speaks for, represents, or advocates: Our senator is an exponent of free trade.
- A number or symbol, as 3 in (x + y)3, placed to the right of and above another number, symbol, or expression, denoting the power to which that number, symbol, or expression is to be raised.
- verb - to explain in detail