Scrabble word: ECONOMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECONOMIC exist?
Definitions of ECONOMIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth
- adj - of or relating to the science of economics
- adj - using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness
- adj - concerned with worldly necessities of life (especially money)
- adj - financially rewarding
- Of or relating to the production, development, and management of material wealth, as of a country, household, or business enterprise.
- Of or relating to an economy: a period of sustained economic growth.
- Of or relating to the science of economics: new economic theories regarding the effects of deficit spending.
- Of or relating to the practical necessities of life; material: wrote the book primarily for economic reasons.
- Financially rewarding; economical: It was no longer economic to keep the manufacturing facilities open.
- Efficient; economical: an economic use of home heating oil.
- adj - pertaining to financial matters
There are 8 letters in ECONOMIC: C C E I M N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECONOMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECONOMIC plus a wildcard: ECONOMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECONOMIC
Images for ECONOMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.