Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLEFUL exist?
Definitions of DOLEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - filled with or evoking sadness
- Filled with or expressing grief; mournful.
- Causing grief: a doleful loss.
- adj - expressing grief or sorrow
There are 7 letters in DOLEFUL: D E F L L O U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLEFUL plus a wildcard: DOLEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLEFUL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOLEFUL
- Julius Caesar Propaganda
- Barnacle Press Are Caricaturists And Cartoonists doleful
- ... together in the dark that day in their sad and doleful condition
- Kent Statedoleful Lions doleful Lions
- Bashful Bob and doleful Dorinda by Margaret Atwood
- doleful Baby Wallpaper - Baby Pictures - baby-pictures.org
- Whats happening in Asian tourism
- Arturo Ramirez (doleful Soul ) on Myspace
- doleful Lions Shaded Lodge and Mausoleum Album Reviews Pitchfork
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.