Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROWBAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROWBAR exist?
Definitions of CROWBAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge
- A straight bar of iron or steel, with the working end shaped like a chisel and often slightly bent and forked, used as a lever.
- v - to use a steel bar as a lever
There are 7 letters in CROWBAR: A B C O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROWBAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROWBAR plus a wildcard: CROWBAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWBAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROWBAR
- crowbar - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - crowbar word ...
- Examples - seesaw crowbar shovel
- crowbar 300x273 The Anti War crowbar Prize
- Opinion Want to easily stop the robberies Cyprus Updates
- crowbar - Images
- crowbar Chisel & Point Garden Fencing Tools
- Helping Ops Love Dev with a crowbar Transforming IT Operations
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.