Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COSTLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSTLY exist?
Definitions of COSTLY in dictionaries:
- adj - entailing great loss or sacrifice
- adj - having a high price
- Of high price or value; expensive: costly jewelry.
- Entailing loss or sacrifice: a costly war.
There are 6 letters in COSTLY: C L O S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSTLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSTLY plus a wildcard: COSTLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSTLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSTLY
- Carlos costly - Player profile - transfermarkt.co.uk
- Quotes costly Discipleship
- Link Marilley Motosport Formula Bike via Motoblog.it
- costly mistakes dollar
- Institute for Energy Research Expensive Solar Power Continues to Be ...
- After recently dropping out of Albert Hughes beleaguered project ...
- Worlds Most Expensive Cell Phones
- 800000 Blancpain 1735 Grande Complication
- Climate changes costly wild weather consequences - myScience ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.