Scrabble word: CONVICTION
Is CONVICTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONVICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- The judgment of a jury or judge that a person is guilty of a crime as charged.
- The state of being found or proved guilty: evidence that led to the suspect’s conviction.
- The act or process of convincing.
- The state of being convinced.
- A fixed or strong belief.
There are 10 letters in CONVICTION: C C I I N N O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVICTION
Click to search all anagrams of CONVICTION plus a wildcard: CONVICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVICTION
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVICTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.