Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONVICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVICTION exist?
Definitions of CONVICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- The judgment of a jury or judge that a person is guilty of a crime as charged.
- The state of being found or proved guilty: evidence that led to the suspect’s conviction.
- The act or process of convincing.
- The state of being convinced.
- A fixed or strong belief.
There are 10 letters in CONVICTION: C C I I N N O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVICTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVICTION plus a wildcard: CONVICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVICTION
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVICTION
- Splinter Cell conviction - Sam Fisher Wallpapers
- Tom Clancys Splinter Cell conviction desktop wallpaper
- Free Download conviction (2010)
- Games Wallpapers - Splinter Cell conviction wallpaper
- Men In Black III (2012) DVD NTSC [Full DVD][EnglishSpanish]
- true story of Betty Anne Waters and her brother Kenny conviction ...
- VIDEOCLIPS MAXIMUM conviction 2012
- ... conviction Free Puter 1024x640 102724 splinter cell conviction
- Topic Unique Splinter Cell conviction - Metagames
- Maximum conviction - (2012) - Film - CineMagia.ro