Scrabble word: BURNING
Is BURNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BURNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of burning something
- noun - pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- noun - a process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light
- noun - execution by electricity
- noun - execution by fire
- noun - a form of torture in which cigarettes or cigars or other hot implements are used to burn the victim's skin
- verb - destroy by fire
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - undergo combustion
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - cause to burn or combust
- verb - feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion
- verb - cause to undergo combustion
- verb - burn at the stake
- verb - spend (significant amounts of money)
- verb - feel hot or painful
- verb - burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent
- verb - get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
- verb - create by duplicating data
- verb - use up (energy)
- verb - burn with heat, fire, or radiation
- adj - of immediate import
- Marked by flames or intense heat: a burning sun.
- Characterized by intense emotion; passionate: a burning desire for justice.
- Of immediate import; urgent: “the issues that seem so burning in Washington” (John F.
- noun - the firing of ceramic materials
There are 7 letters in BURNING: B G I N N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNING
Click to search all anagrams of BURNING plus a wildcard: BURNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURNING
Images for BURNING
Lookup in Wiki for BURNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.