Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRECCIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRECCIA exist?
Definitions of BRECCIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand
- Rock composed of sharp-angled fragments embedded in a fine-grained matrix.
- adj - a type of rock [n -S] : BRECCIAL
There are 7 letters in BRECCIA: A B C C E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRECCIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRECCIA plus a wildcard: BRECCIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRECCIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRECCIA
- Chert breccia The angular clasts in this breccia are chert fragments ...
- FileBasalt breccia.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- dkimages - discover - science - breccia
- This is a 10x10 sample of breccia Paradiso
- Class - breccia can be divided into two broad classes
- Sedimentary Rock Gallery - Fault breccia
- The NAU Project - breccia Pipe Anatomy
- Dani GeoloGist breccia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.