Scrabble word: BACKLOG
Is BACKLOG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BACKLOG in dictionaries:
- noun - an accumulation of jobs not done or materials not processed that are yet to be dealt with (especially unfilled customer orders for products or services)
- noun - the large log at the back of a hearth fire
- noun - something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
- verb - accumulate and create a backlog
- A reserve supply or source.
- An accumulation, especially of unfinished work or unfilled orders.
- To acquire (something) as a backlog.
There are 7 letters in BACKLOG: A B C G K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKLOG
Click to search all anagrams of BACKLOG plus a wildcard: BACKLOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKLOG
Images for BACKLOG
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.