Scrabble word: ATAVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATAVISM exist?
Definitions of ATAVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a reappearance of an earlier characteristic
- The reappearance of a characteristic in an organism after several generations of absence, usually caused by the chance recombination of genes.
- An individual or a part that exhibits atavism.
- The return of a trait or recurrence of previous behavior after a period of absence.
- noun - the reappearance of a genetic characteristic after several generations of absence
There are 7 letters in ATAVISM: A A I M S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATAVISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATAVISM plus a wildcard: ATAVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATAVISM
Images for ATAVISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.