Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATAVISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATAVISMS exist?
Definitions of ATAVISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a reappearance of an earlier characteristic
- n - the reappearance of a genetic characteristic after several generations of absence
There are 8 letters in ATAVISMS: A A I M S S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATAVISMS plus a wildcard: ATAVISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATAVISMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATAVISMS
- Cree Indian from Alberta province in Canada
- Youre a Neanderthal Genes say yes a little bit - Democratic ...
- From time to time we hear news aboutwerewolves been displayed in ...
- Black Funeral - Moon of Characith
- Cold Northern Vengeance Shadows and atavisms is written and being ...
- OCMisanthropy which supports several entities in the Black Metal ...
- The Idle Mind... We will make a Dino-Chicken. Absolutely...
- As Far As Art Is Concerned Bigger Isnt Always Better
- Body Transformations Evolutions and atavisms in Culture
- PALEAUTONOMY.COM Evolution - Atavism
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.