Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSUAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSUAGES exist?
Definitions of ASSUAGES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be more favorably inclined
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - provide physical relief, as from pain
- v - to make less severe
There are 8 letters in ASSUAGES: A A E G S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSUAGES plus a wildcard: ASSUAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUAGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSUAGES
- Dad Overhears Sons Plans to Come Out assuages His Fears with ...
- ... assuages Retirement Fears Bulgarian Social Security Head assuages
- McClatchy quotes sources who blame speculators for driving up the ...
- Bulgaria Bulgaria Govt assuages Fears over Power Utilities Sale ...
- Christ in the Present Moment Psalm Sings Remain in His Love
- ... assuages E.Coli Fears Bulgarian Agriculture Minister assuages E.Coli
- Luigi is little and cries while Nikki assuages his aching heart (Note ...
- Lord_Daemons Blog The PSP assuages Daemons ennui
- Marginalia In the 18th & 19th centuries it was the custom to write in ...
- RIM assuages shareholder unease with BlackBerry 6 promises ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.