Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSUAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSUAGE exist?
Definitions of ASSUAGE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be more favorably inclined
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - provide physical relief, as from pain
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_R.
- To satisfy or appease (hunger or thirst, for example).
- To pacify or calm: assuage their chronic insecurity.
- v - to make less severe
There are 7 letters in ASSUAGE: A A E G S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSUAGE plus a wildcard: ASSUAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSUAGE
- FileOneiroid Psychosis - assuage.jpg - Lyric Wiki - song lyrics ...
- assuage - Some people smoke to assuage their stress. - Gotbrainy
- assuage on Vimeo
- Electronic Village Gov. Haley Barbour Tries to assuage His White ...
- The other day I had to come in to assuage my curiosity.
- Police assuage North East Indians fears - The Hindu
- Russian icon Theotokos assuage My Sorrow
- Ron Howard Says The Dark Tower Will Shoot Next Spring Javier Bardem ...
- Watch Three for the Road Film - Randell Bjorklund
- ... Andrew Breivik Has Helped assuage Abe Foxmans Internet Nightmares