Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACCOLADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCOLADE exist?
Definitions of ACCOLADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- An expression of approval; praise.
- A special acknowledgment; an award.
- A ceremonial embrace, as of greeting or salutation.
- Ceremonial bestowal of knighthood.
- verb - to express approval or admiration of
There are 8 letters in ACCOLADE: A A C C D E L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCOLADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCOLADE plus a wildcard: ACCOLADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCOLADE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCOLADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.