Is WRETCHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRETCHED in various dictionaries:
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- adj - characterized by physical misery
- adj - very unhappy
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- In a deplorable state of distress or misfortune; miserable: “the wretched prisoners huddling in the stinking cages” (George Orwell).
- Characterized by or attended with misery or woe: a wretched life.
- Of a poor or mean character; dismal: a wretched building.
- Contemptible; despicable: wretched treatment of the patients.
- Of very inferior quality: wretched prose.
- adj - extremely unhappy
There are 8 letters in WRETCHED: C D E E H R T W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRETCHED, to go: WRETCHED?
Rearrange the letters in WRETCHED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of WRETCHED
7 letters out of WRETCHED
6 letters out of WRETCHED
5 letters out of WRETCHED
4 letters out of WRETCHED
3 letters out of WRETCHED
2 letters out of WRETCHED
Contextual use of WRETCHED
What's nearby WRETCHED
Lookup in Wiki for WRETCHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRETCHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRETCHED"