Is CREW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.)
- noun - an organized group of workmen
- noun - an informal body of friends
- noun - the team of men manning a racing shell
- verb - serve as a crew member on
- A group of people working together; a gang: a crew of stagehands.
- A group of people gathered together temporarily; a crowd.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.
- All of a ship’s personnel except the officers.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard an aircraft in flight.
- A team of rowers, as of a racing shell.
- The sport of rowing.
- verb - to serve aboard a ship
There are 4 letters in CREW: C E R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREW, to go: CREW?
Rearrange the letters in CREW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CREW
What's nearby CREW
Lookup in Wiki for CREW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREW"