Is WRECK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRECK in various dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- noun - an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a ship that has been destroyed at sea
- verb - smash or break forcefully
- The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked; destruction.
- Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
- The stranded hulk of a severely damaged ship.
- Fragments of a ship or its cargo cast ashore by the sea after a shipwreck; wreckage.
- The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
- Something shattered or dilapidated.
- A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
- To cause the destruction of in or as if in a collision.
- To dismantle or raze; tear down.
- To cause to undergo ruin or disaster.
- To suffer destruction or ruin; become wrecked.
- To work as a wrecker.
- verb - to cause the ruin of
There are 5 letters in WRECK: C E K R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRECK
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRECK, to go: WRECK?
Rearrange the letters in WRECK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRECK
What's nearby WRECK
Lookup in Wiki for WRECK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRECK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRECK"