Is SCREW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCREW in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who guards prisoners
- noun - a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
- noun - a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
- noun - a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - turn like a screw
- verb - cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
- verb - tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- A cylindrical rod incised with one or more helical or advancing spiral threads, as a lead screw or worm screw.
- The tapped collar or socket that receives this rod.
- A tapered and pointed wood screw.
- A cylindrical and flat-tipped machine screw.
- A device having a helical form, such as a corkscrew.
- A propeller.
- A twist or turn of or as if of a screw.
- A prison guard.
- The turnkey of a jail.
- The act or an instance of having sexual intercourse.
- Chiefly British.
- Salary; wages.
- A small paper packet, as of tobacco.
- An old broken-down horse.
- A stingy or crafty bargainer.
- To drive or tighten (a screw).
- To fasten, tighten, or attach by or as if by means of a screw.
- To attach (a tapped or threaded fitting or cap) by twisting into place.
- To rotate (a part) on a threaded axis.
- To contort (one’s face).
- To take advantage of; cheat: screwed me out of the most lucrative sales territory.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To turn or twist.
- To become attached by means of the threads of a screw.
- To be capable of such attachment.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- To be sexually promiscuous.
- To muster or summon up: screwed up my courage.
- To make a mess of (an undertaking).
- To injure; damage: Lifting those boxes really screwed up my back.
- To make neurotic or anxious.
- To behave in an eccentric manner.
- To be insane.
- verb - to attach with a screw (a type of metal fastener)
There are 5 letters in SCREW: C E R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCREW, to go: SCREW?
Rearrange the letters in SCREW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCREW
What's nearby SCREW
Lookup in Wiki for SCREW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCREW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCREW"