Is WHITING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHITING in various dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
- noun - flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- noun - a small fish of the genus Sillago
- noun - any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- noun - found off Atlantic coast of North America
- noun - a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod
- verb - turn white
- A pure white grade of chalk that has been ground and washed for use in paints, ink, and putty.
- A food fish (Merlangus merlangus) of European Atlantic waters, related to the cod.
- Any of several marine food fishes of the genera Menticirrhus and Merluccius, including the corbina and the silver hake, of North American coastal waters.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 7 letters in WHITING: G H I I N T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHITING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHITING, to go: WHITING?
Rearrange the letters in WHITING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHITING
What's nearby WHITING
Lookup in Wiki for WHITING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHITING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHITING"