Is VICTORIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICTORIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901
- noun - (Roman mythology) goddess of victory
- noun - a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia
- noun - a town in southeast Texas to the southeast of San Antonio
- noun - port city and the capital of Seychelles
- noun - a state in southeastern Australia
- noun - capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island
- A low, light four-wheeled carriage for two with a folding top and an elevated driver’s seat in front.
- A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat.
- noun - a light carriage
There are 8 letters in VICTORIA: A C I I O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VICTORIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICTORIA, to go: VICTORIA?
Rearrange the letters in VICTORIA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VICTORIA
6 letters out of VICTORIA
5 letters out of VICTORIA
4 letters out of VICTORIA
3 letters out of VICTORIA
2 letters out of VICTORIA
Contextual use of VICTORIA
What's nearby VICTORIA
Lookup in Wiki for VICTORIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICTORIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICTORIA"