Is TITULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TITULAR in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a legal title to something
- adj - of or bearing a title signifying status or function
- adj - of or pertaining to the title of a work of art
- adj - of or associated with or bearing a title signifying nobility
- adj - existing in name only
- Relating to, having the nature of, or constituting a title.
- Existing in name only; nominal: the titular head of the family.
- Bearing the title of a church or monastery that is no longer active.
- Bearing a title: titular dignitaries.
- Derived from a title: the titular role in a play.
- noun - one who holds a title
There are 7 letters in TITULAR: A I L R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TITULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TITULAR, to go: TITULAR?
Rearrange the letters in TITULAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TITULAR
6 letters out of TITULAR
5 letters out of TITULAR
4 letters out of TITULAR
3 letters out of TITULAR
2 letters out of TITULAR
Contextual use of TITULAR
What's nearby TITULAR
Lookup in Wiki for TITULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TITULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TITULAR"