Is TILLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TILLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
- noun - someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
- noun - lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
- noun - a farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- One that tills land: a tiller of soil.
- A lever used to turn a rudder and steer a boat.
- A shoot, especially one that sprouts from the base of a grass.
- verb - to put forth stems from a root
There are 6 letters in TILLER: E I L L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TILLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TILLER, to go: TILLER?
Rearrange the letters in TILLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TILLER
What's nearby TILLER
Lookup in Wiki for TILLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TILLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TILLER"