Is SKINNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKINNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (1858-1942)
- noun - United States actress noted for her one-woman shows (1901-1979)
- noun - United States psychologist and a leading proponent of behaviorism (1904-1990)
- noun - a person who prepares or deals in animal skins
- noun - a worker who drives mules
- One that flays, dresses, or sells animal skins.
- A mule driver.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 7 letters in SKINNER: E I K N N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKINNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKINNER, to go: SKINNER?
Rearrange the letters in SKINNER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SKINNER
6 letters out of SKINNER
5 letters out of SKINNER
4 letters out of SKINNER
3 letters out of SKINNER
2 letters out of SKINNER
Contextual use of SKINNER
What's nearby SKINNER
Lookup in Wiki for SKINNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKINNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKINNER"