Is NOODLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOODLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ribbonlike strip of pasta
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- A narrow, ribbonlike strip of dried dough, usually made of flour, eggs, and water.
- The human head.
- A person regarded as weak, foolish, or stupid.
- To improvise music on an instrument in an idle, haphazard fashion.
- verb - to play idly on a musical instrument
There are 6 letters in NOODLE: D E L N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOODLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOODLE, to go: NOODLE?
Rearrange the letters in NOODLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOODLE
What's nearby NOODLE
Lookup in Wiki for NOODLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOODLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOODLE"