Is MINISTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINISTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
- noun - building where the business of a government department is transacted
- noun - a government department under the direction of a minister
- noun - the work of a minister of religion
- The act of serving; ministration.
- One that serves as a means; an instrumentality.
- The profession, duties, and services of a minister.
- The Christian clergy.
- The period of service of a minister.
- A governmental department presided over by a minister.
- The building in which such a department is housed.
- The duties, functions, or term of a governmental minister.
- Often Ministry.
- verb - to give aid or service
There are 8 letters in MINISTRY: I I M N R S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINISTRY, to go: MINISTRY?
Rearrange the letters in MINISTRY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MINISTRY
6 letters out of MINISTRY
5 letters out of MINISTRY
4 letters out of MINISTRY
3 letters out of MINISTRY
2 letters out of MINISTRY
Contextual use of MINISTRY
What's nearby MINISTRY
Lookup in Wiki for MINISTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINISTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINISTRY"