Is JAVELIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAVELIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an athletic competition in which a javelin is thrown as far as possible
- noun - a spear thrown as a weapon or in competitive field events
- A light spear thrown with the hand and used as a weapon.
- A metal or metal-tipped spear, about 2.
- The athletic field event in which a javelin is thrown.
- verb - to pierce with a javelin (a light spear)
There are 7 letters in JAVELIN: A E I J L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAVELIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAVELIN, to go: JAVELIN?
Rearrange the letters in JAVELIN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of JAVELIN
6 letters out of JAVELIN
5 letters out of JAVELIN
4 letters out of JAVELIN
3 letters out of JAVELIN
2 letters out of JAVELIN
Contextual use of JAVELIN
What's nearby JAVELIN
Lookup in Wiki for JAVELIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAVELIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAVELIN"