Is JAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- A place for the confinement of persons in lawful detention; a prison.
- Often used to modify another noun: a jail population; jail conditions.
- adj - to put in jail (a place of confinement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JAILABLE
There are 4 letters in JAIL: A I J L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAIL, to go: JAIL?
Rearrange the letters in JAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAIL
What's nearby JAIL
Lookup in Wiki for JAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAIL"