Is HUNTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUNTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who hunts game
- noun - a person who searches for something
- noun - a constellation on the equator to the east of Taurus
- noun - a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal
- One who hunts game.
- A dog bred or trained for use in hunting.
- A horse, typically a strong fast jumper, that has been bred or trained for use in hunting.
- One who searches for or seeks something: a treasure hunter.
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 6 letters in HUNTER: E H N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUNTER, to go: HUNTER?
Rearrange the letters in HUNTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUNTER
What's nearby HUNTER
Lookup in Wiki for HUNTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUNTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUNTER"