Is CIPHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIPHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message written in a secret code
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a person of no influence
- noun - a secret method of writing
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- The mathematical symbol (0) denoting absence of quantity; zero.
- An Arabic numeral or figure; a number.
- The Arabic system of numerical notation.
- One having no influence or value; a nonentity.
- A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code.
- The key to such a system.
- A message written or transmitted in such a system.
- To solve problems in arithmetic; calculate.
- To put in secret writing; encode.
- To solve by means of arithmetic.
- verb - to solve problems in arithmetic
There are 6 letters in CIPHER: C E H I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIPHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIPHER, to go: CIPHER?
Rearrange the letters in CIPHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CIPHER
What's nearby CIPHER
Lookup in Wiki for CIPHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIPHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIPHER"