Is PITCHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PITCHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- noun - an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- noun - the quantity contained in a pitcher
- noun - (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- One that pitches.
- The player who throws the ball from the mound to the batter.
- A seven iron used in golf.
- A container for liquids, usually having a handle and a lip or spout for pouring.
- A pitcherlike part, such as the leaf of a pitcher plant.
- noun - a container for holding and pouring liquids
There are 7 letters in PITCHER: C E H I P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PITCHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PITCHER, to go: PITCHER?
Rearrange the letters in PITCHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PITCHER
6 letters out of PITCHER
5 letters out of PITCHER
4 letters out of PITCHER
3 letters out of PITCHER
2 letters out of PITCHER
Contextual use of PITCHER
What's nearby PITCHER
Lookup in Wiki for PITCHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PITCHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PITCHER"