Is CHIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- noun - a piece of dried bovine dung
- noun - a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- noun - a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- noun - a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- noun - electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
- noun - (golf) a low running approach shot
- noun - the act of chipping something
- verb - break off (a piece from a whole)
- verb - cut a nick into
- verb - play a chip shot
- verb - form by chipping
- verb - break a small piece off from
- A small piece, as of wood, stone, or glass, broken or cut off.
- A crack or flaw caused by the removal of a small piece.
- A small disk or counter used in poker and other games to represent money.
- A minute slice of a semiconducting material, such as silicon or germanium, doped and otherwise processed to have specified electrical characteristics, especially before it is developed into an electronic component or integrated circuit.
- An integrated circuit.
- French fries.
- Wood, palm leaves, straw, or similar material cut and dried for weaving.
- A fragment of dried animal dung used as fuel.
- Something worthless.
- A chip shot.
- To chop or cut with an ax or other implement.
- To break a small piece from: chip a tooth.
- To break or cut off (a small piece): chip ice from the car window.
- To shape or carve by cutting or chopping: chipped her name in the stone.
- To become broken off into small pieces.
- To make a chip shot in golf.
- To contribute money or labor: We all chipped in for champagne.
- To interrupt with comments; interject.
- To put up chips or money as one’s bet in poker and other games.
- A trick method of throwing one’s opponent in wrestling.
- verb - to break a small piece from
There are 4 letters in CHIP: C H I P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHIP, to go: CHIP?
Rearrange the letters in CHIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHIP
What's nearby CHIP
Lookup in Wiki for CHIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHIP"