Is CARNIVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARNIVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a festival marked by merrymaking and processions
- noun - a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
- noun - a traveling show
- A festival marked by merrymaking and feasting during the season just before Lent.
- Merrymaking and feasting just before Lent.
- A traveling amusement show usually including rides, games, and sideshows.
- A festival or revel: winter carnival.
- noun - a traveling amusement show
There are 8 letters in CARNIVAL: A A C I L N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARNIVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARNIVAL, to go: CARNIVAL?
Rearrange the letters in CARNIVAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CARNIVAL
7 letters out of CARNIVAL
6 letters out of CARNIVAL
5 letters out of CARNIVAL
4 letters out of CARNIVAL
3 letters out of CARNIVAL
2 letters out of CARNIVAL
Contextual use of CARNIVAL
What's nearby CARNIVAL
Lookup in Wiki for CARNIVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARNIVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARNIVAL"